|Country Music Legend Tommy Overstreet |
7 No. 1 Hits, 26 Top Ten Singles
1. The Graham Cracker Kid and the Calico Girl, by the songwriting team, country music legend Tommy Overstreet and the late Dale G. Vest, is a touching and timeless story about two charming children in the Old West. The poetry is beautiful and endearing. This is a book to be treasured by generations of young folk but adults will enjoy it too. There is humor and suspense and a host of delightful characters that add joy and delight to every page rendered beautifully in oil on canvas by artist Jesse Anderson. (PreK to 2nd). eBook only $3.99.
2. The Fabulous Flying Flag Farm by Nancy Robinson Masters. (Ages 7-10.) Autographed. Ed Roy Odom was different. He kept squirmy things in his notebook. He put ketchup on everything he ate—even ice cream. He thought girls were dumb. Each time we said the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, Ed Roy would have the hiccups. On purpose. Nancy Robinson Masters is the author of over 40 books. A flag is included with this book.
3. The Cotton Gin by Nancy Robinson Masters was published by Scholastic for Inventions That Shaped the World series. Autographed. Readers learn about the mechanics of the machine that Eli Whitney is often credited with creating and receive an overview of various models of the gin. Young readers will gain an appreciation for how new technology often affects history, economics, and society as they learn how the gin made removing seeds from cotton easier and faster - and the effects on the Southern plantations and the textile industry. (Elementary)
4. Extraordinary Patriots of the United States of America: Colonial Times to the Pre-Civil War by Nancy Robinson Masters. Daring! Defiant! Determined! Discover the extraordinary contributions of many well-known, little-known, and unknown American patriots who established a new nation unlike any other. Each of these brief biographies will inspire today's citizens to become the extraordinary patriots of the future. (Teens thru adults.) eBook only $2.99.
|Nancy Robinson Masters|
Recipient of the Scottish Rite Masons’
Stephen F. Austin Distinguished Service Award
5. In Grandma's Day by Paul Humphrey. Steck-Vaughn Company's Read All About It series inviting children to explore "first information" book. While visiting their grandma, two children learn about what life was like when she was young. Beautiful illustrations with only a few words on each page. (PreK to K.)
6. What about Hearing? Raintree Steck-Vaughn Published the What About Series presenting topics simply and directly. Both striking photos and art in a bold style support the clean, concise text. Captions add further information about this science subject. (Elementary)
7. The Happy Mommy Handbook: The Ultimate How-to Guide on Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy, Out of Trouble and Motivated to Learn by Katie Norris and Susan Case. Autographed. Okay~I realize this book is for moms - but you deserve it! And there are reading tips included to help your child enjoy the magic of reading. In this unique book, Mommy with Selective Memory presents parenting dilemmas, then I give child development explanations behind our activities so that you can play an active role teaching your child with hands-on discoveries and movement. A bestseller. eBook only $3.99.
The rafflecopter runs from May 13th through 11:59pm May 18th. Only US and Canada entrants please. But there are 90+ bloggers participating in this monumental book giveaway and some are World Wide giveaways. Please feel free to hop around all you want, but I hope you will come back and visit soon!
I am having problems getting the Rafflecopter option Pin It to show an image or description - but you can easily click on this post's Pin It button above to pin. Thank you very much.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Hopping to Great Giveaways!
Would you like a glimpse into Kindergarten? See Kindergarten: Tattle-Tales, Tools, Tactics, Triumphs and Tasty Treats for Teachers and Parents (ebook $2.99). Moms of Preschoolers - let us help save your sanity, one project at a time with The Happy Mommy Handbook: The Ultimate How-to Guide on Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy, Out of Trouble and Motivated to Learn (ebook $3.99). Both are bestsellers and also available on Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
How can we enhance children's
reading this summer?